Frequently Asked Questions
The following is a list of most commonly asked questions:
How do I create a new user account?
In order to register for courses online, you must have an account with UWG Continuing Education. Creating an account also gives you online access to view your registration history, change your address and more.
You can go to our Sign up page to create a new account.
Note: you must have an email address to set up an account with us.
What courses do you currently offer?
Select one of the Lookup Courses links (in the left navigation bar) to see the list of courses we currently offer.
How do I register for a course?
To register for a course:
- Look Up Course - look up the course you want to enroll in on our Course Listing page.
- Add to Cart - click the Enroll Yourself button to start the registration process.
- Logon - log on to the system. Note: if you're already logged on, this step will be skipped.
- Select Course Options - select the course fee options (i.e. select registration fee, add optional fees), and enter additional information requested, if any (i.e. t-shirt size, etc.).
- Add More Courses - if you are enrolling in other courses, click the Enroll in Another Course button and repeat steps 1, 2, and 4. Otherwise, continue to step 6.
- Proceed to Checkout - once you have added all the desired courses to your Enrollment Cart, click the Proceed to Checkout button to continue the registration process.
- Make Payment - edit your personal information if necessary then click the Payment Service button to continue on to our Payment Service to make your payment.
- Registration Confirmed - when you are finished with the payment process, the Transaction Completed page is displayed notifying you that you are enrolled in the course(s). A confirmation email with the registration specifics is also sent to your email address. At this time, you can safely log off the system.
We accept MasterCard and Visa payments online and in-person. We accept Cash, American Express, and Discover payments in-person. We accept Check payments in-person and by mail.
A full refund will be given if a course is cancelled. Unless a special refund policy is stated for a particular course, a refund (less $5 processing fee) will be given upon notification by FAX (678-839-2257) or e-mail (email@example.com) prior to two normal working days before the course begins.
A one-time course transfer is permitted in lieu of a refund. Transfers must be made prior to two normal working days before the course begins. No transfer can be made within one normal working day. If you do not attend a course and do notify Continuing Education using the guidelines listed above, the University will retain all course fees.
We encourage you to send a co-worker, family member or friend if you cannot attend. Please make every effort to notify registration of any substitutions (678-839-6611). Stopping payment on check or failure to attend the course is not accepted as valid withdrawal. Please call our registration office (678-839-6611) with any questions.
Student registration fees cover all Continuing Education course costs. In some instances, classes with low enrollment may be cancelled. We will make every effort to notify you of course change or cancellation. In the event UWG cancels a class, we will provide the student with a 100% refund, or transfer to an equivalent course.
How do I cancel a registration?
You cannot cancel a registration online. To cancel a registration, you must contact:
*Please include your full name and address, registration details for the course you want to cancel (i.e. course code, title, and dates) and a day time phone number where we can contact you.
What do I do if I've lost my password?
You can send a request for your password to be sent to your email address on our Lookup Password page.
How can I find out what courses I'm registered in?
To see a list of courses in which you are enrolled, visit the Registration History page then click the appropriate button:
- Upcoming Courses - view a list of your upcoming courses with dates and location
- Completed Courses - view a list of completed courses with the hours and grades earned