Carrollton: Customer Service for Everyone
Dates: February 23, 2021
Meets: Tu from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Location: UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119
Registration Fee: $59.00
1. Problem-solving: Fundamentals of customer service.
2. Conflict resolution: Negotiation skills and approaches to communicating good and bad news.
3. Understanding the needs of consumers: Buyer behavior.
4. Developing team working and leadership skills; Understanding the importance of motivation.
5. Customer retention: Evaluating customer satisfaction.
These five (5) aspects of customer service will allow employees the ability to express their ideas and thoughts in a way that enables them to better demonstrate quality service to their customers, clients, and other stakeholders in their company. By participating in this professional development training session, participants will be able to:
1. Demonstrate effective communication and empathy through critical thinking and problem solving strategies.
2. Show their ability to appease irate clients and customers using negotiation skills and professional approaches.
3. Motivate clients, customers, colleagues, and self through good leadership characteristics.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 59.00|
UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119The Murphy Building is located at 316 West Georgia Drive across the street from the School of Nursing Building. Please enter Murphy West on the right side of the building adjacent to the Greenbelt.
Marty Davis M.A., C.P.P.
|02/23/2021||Tuesday||1 PM to 5 PM||UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119|