Carrollton: Word 2019 Basic
Dates: September 15, 2020
Meets: Tu from 1:00 PM to 5:00 PM
Location: UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119
Registration Fee: $49.00
This is an introductory course for participants with little or no experience in Word or for those who have used previous versions of Word. The objective of this course is to familiarize participants with Word 2019 and learn how to perform essential everyday tasks. Word is a powerful word processing application. However, it does much more than create simple documents. It includes several desktop publishing features to make your documents look great.
At the end of this course, you should be able to:
- Open and Close Word and Word files
- Understand the interface, including the ribbon and the status bar
- Create and save documents
- Insert and work with text, symbols and numbers
- Perform basic editing tasks
- Format fonts, including size, color, enhancements, and case
- Format paragraphs, including spacing, alignment, indents, tabs, bullets and numbering
- Use Styles and Themes
- Format the page
- Preview, print, share, or email document
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 49.00|
UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119The Murphy Building is located at 316 West Georgia Drive across the street from the School of Nursing Building. Please enter Murphy West on the right side of the building adjacent to the Greenbelt.
Marty Davis M.A., C.P.P.
|09/15/2020||Tuesday||1 PM to 5 PM||UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119|