EKG- Electrocardiogram Technician Certification
Dates: July 1, 2021 - June 30, 2022
Meets: Online | Start Anytime
Registration Fee: $1,299.00
There are still openings remaining at this time.
This program covers topics and processes critical to conducting and interpreting electrocardiograms (EKGs). To begin, learners will review the anatomy and physiology of the heart. From there, learners will go on to explore the technology used such as the EKG machine. Next, participants will learn how to interpret a rhythm strip. And finally, learners will discover the details of a myocardial infarction. Successful completion of this program will help prepare learners to perform the role of EKG technician.
Course is $1299.00 and link is below...
After completing this program, learners will be able to:
- Apply the basic electrophysiologic principles of cardiac conduction to the anatomy and physiology of the body Identify proper placement of leads to ensure an accurate and consistent EKG reading
- Evaluate various EKG rhythm strips following established normal criteria for each of the wave forms and intervals Analyze a variety of EKG rhythm strips, identifying rate, rhythm and intervals
- Analyze a variety of EKG rhythm strips for common dysrhythmias
- Apply an understanding of the technical aspects of the EKG machine to the correct use of the machine and interpretation of artifacts
- Describe the functions, associated terminology, types, and rhythm strips of pacemakers
- Describe diagnostic electrocardiography in terms of goals, types, procedures, indications, and contraindications Explain how to interpret a 12-lead EKG strip
- Explain myocardial infarction in terms of physiology, symptoms, and EKG interpretation
- Describe common cardiac medications
To register click here: https://westga.edu2.com/product/978/ekg-technician
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$1,299.00|
|Course Fee (Alternate)||None Entered||$ 0.00|
|Optional Fee||Registration Fee||$1,299.00|
|07/01/2021||Thursday||12M to 12M||Online|