Carrollton Powerpoint 2016 Intermediate Course
Dates: April 11, 2019
Meets: Th from 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
Location: UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119
Registration Fee: $99.00
The objectives for the Powerpoint 2016 Intermediate Course are:
- Create Presentations from scratch or templates;
- Add slides or change slide layout;
- Insert, edit, and format text;
- Edit and format text;
- Insert and work with pictures;
- Use transitions and animations;
- Prepare for a presentation, including the slide size, narration, and timing;
- Preview or start a presentation and use in-show tools.
Five registrants are required to hold this course. The suggested registration deadline is Sunday, April 7, 2019. You will receive email notification concerning the status of the course no later than Monday, April 8, 2019.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 99.00|
UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119The Murphy Building is located at 316 West Georgia Drive across the street from the School of Nursing Building. Please enter Murphy West on the right side of the building adjacent to the Greenbelt.
|04/11/2019||Thursday||9 AM to 3 PM||UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119|