Carrollton Excel 2016 Advanced Course
Dates: March 27, 2019
Meets: W from 8:30 AM to 3:30 PM
Location: UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119
Registration Fee: $109.00
There are 3 openings remaining at this time.
This course is being offered at the advanced level for attendees with a solid background in Microsoft Excel.
The course objectives are as follows:
- Auditing with Tracing Cells, Display, & Comments
- Creating Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Running, Assigning, & Recording Macros
- Solving Formula Errors
- Using Goal Seek & What-If Analysis
- Managing Your Data & Creating Data Validation Rules
- Grouping and Outlining Data
- Performing Advanced Formula and Function Tasks/li>
- Working with Array Formulas
- Working with Forms
- Working with Slicers and Timelines
- Working with Multiple Tables, Relationships, & External Data
Four registrants are required to hold this course. The suggested registration deadline is Thursday, September 6, 2018. You will receive email notification concerning the status of the course no later than Friday, September 7, 2018.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 109.00|
UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119The Murphy Building is located at 316 West Georgia Drive across the street from the School of Nursing Building. Please enter Murphy West on the right side of the building adjacent to the Greenbelt.
|03/27/2019||Wednesday||8:30 AM to 3:30 PM||UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119|