Carrollton Excel 2016 Intermediate Course
Dates: April 24, 2019
Meets: W from 8:30 AM to 2:30 PM
Location: UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119
Registration Fee: $99.00
Excel 2016 is an electronic spreadsheet program that can be used for storing, organizing, and manipulating data. This intermediate course is designed for participants who have some prior experience with spreadsheets and/or Excel.
The primary objectives of the Excel 2016 Intermediate course are as follows:
- Sorting Worksheet Data
- Using Flexible Worksheet Views
- Freezing Rows or Columns
- Splitting the Worksheet View
- Printing Multipage Worksheets
- Using Page Layout View
- Using the Page Layout Ribbon
- Headers and Footers
- Setting Title Rows and Columns
- Working with Page Breaks
- Page Break Preview
- Linking Cells and Formulas
- Copying and Moving Worksheets
- Naming Cells and Ranges
- Using 3-D Cell References in Formulas
- Reviewing Formula Syntax and Functions
- Using VLOOKUP, SUMIF, COUNTIF Functions
- Using Templates
- Customizing Templates
- Protecting Workbooks and Worksheets
This course is confirmed and will be held as scheduled. The suggested registration deadline is Thursday, April 18, 2019. You will receive email notification concerning the status of the course no later than Friday, April 19, 2019.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 99.00|
UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119The Murphy Building is located at 316 West Georgia Drive across the street from the School of Nursing Building. Please enter Murphy West on the right side of the building adjacent to the Greenbelt.
Mariana SanchezMariana Sanchez is a faculty member in UWG's Richards College of Business.
She received her M.B.A. from the University of West Georgia in 2012.
|04/24/2019||Wednesday||8:30 AM to 2:30 PM||UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119|