Carrollton Excel 2019 Intermediate Course
Dates: October 9, 2019
Meets: W from 8:30 AM to 12:30 AM
Location: UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119
Registration Fee: $99.00
Excel 2019 is an electronic spreadsheet program that can be used for storing, organizing, and manipulating data. This intermediate course is designed for participants who have some prior experience with spreadsheets and/or Excel.
The primary objectives of the Excel 2019 Intermediate course are as follows:
- Sorting Worksheet Data
- Using Flexible Worksheet Views
- Freezing Rows or Columns
- Splitting the Worksheet View
- Printing Multipage Worksheets
- Using Page Layout View
- Using the Page Layout Ribbon
- Headers and Footers
- Setting Title Rows and Columns
- Working with Page Breaks
- Page Break Preview
- Linking Cells and Formulas
- Copying and Moving Worksheets
- Naming Cells and Ranges
- Using 3-D Cell References in Formulas
- Reviewing Formula Syntax and Functions
- Using VLOOKUP, SUMIF, COUNTIF Functions
- Using Templates
- Customizing Templates
- Protecting Workbooks and Worksheets
Five registrants are required to hold this course. The suggested registration deadline is Thursday, October 3, 2019. You will receive email notification concerning the status of the course no later than Friday, October 4, 2019.
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 99.00|
UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119The Murphy Building is located at 316 West Georgia Drive across the street from the School of Nursing Building. Please enter Murphy West on the right side of the building adjacent to the Greenbelt.
Mariana SanchezMariana Sanchez is a faculty member in UWG's Richards College of Business.
She received her M.B.A. from the University of West Georgia in 2012.
|10/09/2019||Wednesday||8:30 AM to 12:30 AM||UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119|