Carrollton Life, Accident, and Sickness 40HR Prelicense Course
Dates: September 16-19, 2019
Meets: M, Tu, W and Th from 8:00 AM to 6:00 PM
UWG Continuing Education Prelicense Insurance Course
State of Georgia Life, Accident, and Sickness 40HR Prelicense Course
Text: Provided on the first day of class
This course meets the educational requirements to sit for the State of Georgia Life, Accident, and Sickness state exam. The course consist of lively discussions, case studies, readings, and practice test.
1. Completing the Application, Underwriting, and Delivering the Policy
2. Types of Life Policies
3. Policy Provisions, Riders, and Options
4. Taxes, Retirement, and other Insurance Concepts
5. State Laws, Rules, and Regulations
6. Field Underwriting Procedures
7. Types of Accident and Sickness Policies
8. Health Insurance Concepts
9. Social Insurance
Comfortable classroom setting with easy parking and Wi-Fi.
Additional Contact Information:
Marty Davis, M.A., C.P.P.
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$ 220.00|
|09/16/2019||Monday||8 AM to 6 PM||UWG Murphy West|
|09/17/2019||Tuesday||8 AM to 6 PM||UWG Murphy West|
|09/18/2019||Wednesday||8 AM to 6 PM||UWG Murphy West|
|09/19/2019||Thursday||8 AM to 6 PM||UWG Murphy West|