Carrollton: Excel 2019 Advanced
Dates: August 1, 2022
Meets: M from 8:30 AM to 12:30 PM
Location: UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119
Registration Fee: $99.00
There are still openings remaining at this time.
Excel 2019 is an electronic spreadsheet program that can be used for storing, organizing, and manipulating data. This course is being offered at an advanced level for attendees with a solid understanding of spreadsheets and/or Excel.
The primary objectives of the Excel 2019 Advanced course are as follows:
- Auditing with Tracing Cells, Display, & Comments
- Creating Pivot Tables and Pivot Charts
- Running, Assigning, & Recording Macros
- Solving Formula Errors
- Using Goal Seek & What-If Analysis
- Managing Your Data & Creating Data Validation Rules
- Grouping and Outlining Data
- Performing Advanced Formula and Function Tasks/li>
- Working with Array Formulas
- Working with Forms
- Working with Slicers and Timelines
- Working with Multiple Tables, Relationships, & External Data
|Course Fee (Basic)||Registration Fee||$ 99.00|
UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119The Murphy Building is located at 316 West Georgia Drive across the street from the School of Nursing Building. Please enter Murphy West on the right side of the building adjacent to the Greenbelt.
Lantz FerrellLantz Ferrell is a Lecturer with the Richards College of Business at the University of West Georgia. She teaches Principles of Management, Foundations of Computer Applications and will teach a course in The Legal and Ethical Environments of Business in the summer of 2020. Her Master of Business Administration degree is from the University of North Alabama and her Bachelor of Business Administration degree is from the University of Mississippi. (She dearly loves her Ole Miss!) Before Lantz began teaching with the university, she served as an Educational Program Specialist in eCore Testing and also taught middle and high school classes for over ten years.
|08/01/2022||Monday||8:30 AM to 12:30 PM||UWG Murphy West CE Computer Lab 1119|