Microsoft Office Master 2019 Certification Training
Dates: September 1, 2021
Meets: Start Anytime
Sorry, we are no longer accepting registrations for this course. Please contact our office to find out if it will be rescheduled, or if alternative classes are available.
CLICK HERE TO REGISTER: https://careertraining.ed2go.com/uwg/training-programs/microsoft-office-master-2019-certification-training/
While proficiency in Microsoft Office is essential in most professional settings, earning a Microsoft Office Master certification signifies that you have "the deepest level of skills" needed to use the Office suite.
The Microsoft Office Master 2019 Certification Training course will teach you how to use the Microsoft Office 2019 suite at an advanced level. You will build your expertise through hands-on exercises, in-depth course material, and supplemental video demonstrations. You will also prepare for the certification exams for Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook. As you prepare for each exam, you will test your skills at regular intervals with quizzes and exams.
By course completion, you will be fully prepared to take the MO-201 (Excel), MO-101 (Word), MO-300 (PowerPoint), and MO-400 (Outlook) exams.
What you will learn
- Learn the most advanced skills and techniques to best use Microsoft Office 2019 programs Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Create professional Word documents
- Present information in a compelling way using PowerPoint
- Organize lists, utilize spreadsheets, and manage other data with Excel
- Send messages, manage calendars, and collaborate with coworkers across Outlook
How you will benefit
- Prepare to take the Microsoft Office Specialist and Expert 2019 Master certification exams
- Demonstrate your advanced understanding of the most commonly used Microsoft Office products
|Course Fee (Basic)||None Entered||$1,695.00|
|09/01/2021||Wednesday||12M to 12M||Online|